Are you interested to get high quality medicine at an affordable price? If yes, then get in touch with reputed drug stores in Canada which have their own websites. These are the best places to order Eliquis, irrespective of whether on a normal or an emergency basis.
What is Eliquis? What are its uses?
Eliquis is the popular brand name for Apixaban, a drug that blocks the actions of certain clotting agents in the blood. It is used for the following purposes:
1. This drug can treat blood clots present in the veins of your lungs (pulmonary embolism) or legs (deep vein thrombosis). It also decreases risks of reoccurrence amongst these.
2. The risk of a blood clot in your lungs or legs can also be lowered if you have recently undergone knee or hip replacement surgery
3. If you suffer from a heart rhythm disorder termed atrial fibrillation, Eliquis decreases the chances of a blood clot or stroke
How To Buy Eliquis Online?
Go to Google and search for reputed pharmacy stores located near your place. You can give an order and one of the websites by keying in details or filling up a form, and the medication will be delivered to your doorstep soon. Additionally, you will also get discounts on this and other medications, if needed.
Top advantages of reputable pharmacy stores are:
1. Complete peace of mind, whereby the store can be trusted for the delivery of trustworthy medicines
2. A 5-star commitment ensures that you have access to the best brand names and top generic drugs
3. In case you need medical advice, a Patient Care team is available
Ways to consume Eliquis
Eliquis can be taken with or without food. Normally it is consumed twice a day, but do check with your doctor for the exact dosage. All directions on the prescription label must be followed, and the doctor may alter your dosage from time to time.
If you find it difficult to swallow the medicine whole, crush and then consume it with water or apple juice. The mixture must be swallowed immediately, without chewing at all.
Apart from this, the crushed tablet mixture may be administered using a Naso Gastric (NG) tube. Any instructions for the same must be carefully followed.
Eliquis must always be stored at room temperature, away from conditions of heat and moisture.
Why you shouldn’t miss a dose?
Always remember, you mustn’t stop Eliquis dosage all of a sudden, unless the doctor specifically asks you to. Doing so can increase your risk of having a stroke or blood clot to a great extent. Stopping it may force your doctor to give a different medicine for blood clots unless you take Eliquis again.
If you have missed the dose by mistake, take it on the same day you remember. The next day must be taken at the usual time. In no situation must you take two doses at the same time. Remember to place an order before the entire stock of Eliquis gets over.
Also Read: Why do pharma companies raise prices?
Avoid the following if you take Eliquis
- Certain medications can increase the risk of bleeding, such as Ibuprofen (Motrin), Meloxicam, Aspirin, Naproxen (Aleve) and others. Do not consume these.
- Any activities that can result in injuries or bleeding must be avoided. You need to take extra care and prevent while brushing teeth or shaving.
- Antidepressants may also impact your body while using Eliquis
- Blood thinners like Warfarin (Jantoven, Coumadin) or Heparin are also harmful
- Long term use of a Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug) is not advisable
You must be advised here that the above list is not a comprehensive one. There may be other drugs that could interfere with the use of Eliquis as well.
Likely side effects
These side effects do not occur in 100% of the cases, but you need to consult the doctor if you face one or more of the following:
- Hemorrhage (Patients with diabetes have to be careful)
- Abdominal pain
- Renal failure
Does Eliquis impact pregnancy?
The question of whether or not Eliquis impacts pregnancy pops into the minds of many. Individuals would be happy to hear that if taken during pregnancy, the drug will definitely not cause harm to the unborn baby. However, you must be prepared for extra bleeding during delivery or pregnancy. So, if you happen to be pregnant, ensure that you inform the doctor about the same.
What are the symptoms of overdose?
Common symptoms of Eliquis overdose include:
- Red, black or tarry stools
- Pink, red or brown urine
- Unusual bleeding
- Coughing up material that looks like ground coffee or blood
Always remember to keep this drug away from the reach of children. Consult the healthcare professional to ensure that information on it applies to your condition