This write-up is meant to serve as a guide in applying for the Npower recruitment. Do you have any interest in being a part of the Npower program?
If you answered yes to the questions above, you might be opportune to be shortlisted in this scheme.
We have also been asked countless times about the start date of the Npower build program, we will pass this information without holding back on anything as your success is our also success.
The Npower registration is ongoing for batch C. application form is online and it is for nothing, you don’t have to pay a dime!. The official portal for the registration is https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/login. in here the form is available for download in pdf format.
What Is the N-power Build?
The N-Power build is an arm of the NPower that was designed to help in the use of vocational training to create jobs and empower youths via the Npower Platform and the initiative of the National Social Investment Programme(NSIP) of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The N-Power Build mandate is to train and certify 75,000 unemployed youths who are competent and professional in their respective vocations to bring the rate of unemployment and poverty to a very minimal level. The number of vocational centres available for training is in a total of 2500.
Requirements Of The Npower Build Program
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth or by descent.
- Applicants must be of mental and physical wellness.
- Applicants must have interest in building fixing and creating things.
- Applicants must be of good moral conducts and behaviour.
- Five credits pass in the O’level examination certificates WASSE/NECO.
- Applicants must endeavor to bring their guarantor and parents approval form
- Proficiency in computer and knowledge of its basic packages is an edge.
- The required age range is 18-35.
- You can also apply without Tertiary Educational Qualifications.
- Intending beneficiaries should have a valid means of identification like the (NIN)(National Identification Number) and the national ID card,international passport and drivers license.
How To Apply
- Go to the NPower build recruitment portal at https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/login.
- Choose the package that you fit in to best, i.e the N-Build
- Go through the terms and conditions
- provide your BVN(11 digits)
- Upload a photograph of 25kb which should be in either JPEG or PNG formaT.
- Fill the details into the available space and advance by submitting.
- Selected beneficiaries will be reached through their email.
Vacancies Available In The N-Build program
These are the following programs beneficiaries are to choose from.
- Masonry and Tiling
- Electrical Maintenance and Repairs Services
- Building/Construction Project Management
- Furniture Making and Design
- Plumbing and Pipefitting
- Agric. Tech
- Carpentry and Joinery
Npower-Build Applicants should keep in mind that they must go through the following process if they are shortlisted.
- BVN Verification
- Device Selection
- Pre Selection
- Physical Verification
The deadline for the Npower build program has not been declared, information about the date it will close will be updated here. Our job is to publish latest strength and conditioning jobs in different countries of the world.
The Time-frame for the Npower Build program is a period of 12months, within the first three months beneficiaries of this program will be undergoing training in their respective training centers after which they will be attached to employers for the remaining nine months.
On the completion of the exercise, beneficiaries would earn themselves Starter kits/Toolbox. Within this period of training, beneficiaries will earn a monthly allowance of ₦10,000